If so, code11 is growing and we need you on our team. code11 has been built brick by brick with Agile core values and cutting edge development technologies. We power start-ups and work in innovation programs as their tech partner, because we believe that there is always a better way to do it, whether it’s methodology, technology or digital transformation.
- Provide full life-cycle development, including analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance of of modern, microservice-based software products
- Work within a cross-functional product team and with our partners to deliver on team or product goals
- Build rapid prototypes using reusable models / solutions, or work in-depth to achieve scalability and robustness
- Develop, (write and perform) tests and debug across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Identify and champion process improvements and enhancements to existing development / IT processes or products
- Take ownership over defining, managing and maintaining the database(s) and database schemas used on the product(s), according to product requirements
- Actively participate in developing strategy around which frameworks, technologies and infrastructure our team should use in our products. Everyone participates, not just seniors.
- Take responsibility for the product and software’s security, so you code with hacks / vulnerabilities in mind.
You are someone who has:
- Experience building or working with distributed systems design
- Clear understanding of the entire web development process, including design, frontend, and deployment requirements
- 1+ years experience with non relational or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB, ArangoDB etc.)
- 1+ years experience with creating and consuming services and microservices. (REST, SOAP, RPC, etc.)
- Knowledge of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) as well as UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system (especially important if you're front-end specialized)
- 1+ years of experience in one of Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, Docker, Google Cloud etc.
- 1+ years of experience in testing frameworks (such as Jasmine, Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or Amazon ECS
- 1+ years GIT version control experience
- 1+ years working in an agile environment using, for ex., iterative development, continuous integration, unit testing, code refactoring etc.
- Familiarity with event sourcing principles
We’re a close-knit team of explorers and doers in Norway and Romania. We believe that every person should work on meaningful things that make them and our partners happy. All of our people enjoy the autonomy to make an impact on the company, and the responsibility to make it a reality. For us, technology is not a goal in itself, it’s the medium by which we enact change in the lives of others.
- Competitive compensation (depending on your experience level, 1500-2500 EUR net)
- First class private medical insurance
- 300 RON / month flexible benefit budget for meal tickets, transportation, sports etc.
- Discounts via our benefit provider (benefits.ro)
- Flexible working time (so long as you're available 10-15 EET core hours)
- Remote work during pandemic
- Office in the center of town (10m walk from Unirii)
- Great hardware (say goodbye to 3 minutes for a simple npm install)
- Regular team events
Want more details? Come grab a coffee with us so we can talk more about a career out of the ordinary in code11.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.