Customer Service Technician (#Onlineinterview)
You have a steadfast desire to provide exceptional customer service with each and every customer interaction. We are devoted to giving our partners incomparable service by demonstrating exceptional listening, problem solving, common courtesies and empathy every time we interact with them.
As a Customer Service Technician in a new Service team @ code11, you’ll be responsible for using your technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills every day on a variety of technologies including: browser authentication, digital signing inquiries, platform access & connectivity. The Customer Service Technician answers incoming service and support requests to determine if problems are user or software related; analyzes problems/issues/inquiries and assigns severity levels to the appropriate developer, following through to resolution.
- Proactively respond to user requests & incidents through our ticketing system (Jira)
- Monitor and respond to changes in our alerting system (OpsGenie)
- Understand how the platform is impacted by service degradation (essential services)
- Take ownership over ticket lifecycle, from problem identification and up to postmortem
- Control the status update pages, updating as needed
- Ensure all tickets respect quality control guidelines
- Review incident solutions to ensure that they are fixed
- Respect and enforce SLA adherence
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) together with our team members (e.g. devs)
- Collaborate together with L3 throughout incident lifecycle, where needed
- Review aging tickets, pushing for their resolution
- Help maintain a growing library of IT documentation and support articles / KB
- Be the embodiment of great customer experience in front of our clients
- Keep up stellar communication with our end client’s L1 team
- Show initiative when observing patterns in incidents
Important! This role requires shift work and weekend shifts. We need you to be ok with that.
You are someone who has:
- No fear in the face of a dashboard blinking red
- Never shied away from a challenge
- Patience and the ability to communicate positively even in a crisis situation
- 2+ years in a similar Customer Service position (ITIL nice to have)
- 2+ years of experience in supporting and troubleshooting cloud services
- B2+ level in English, both written and spoken (no certification needed, you will be tested)
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge of the development, implementation and testing of apps
- Great customer service and a focus on customer satisfaction
- Critical thinking and the ability to analyse data to find pattern
- Competitive compensation (depending on your experience level)
- First class private medical insurance
- 300 RON / month flexible benefit budget for meal tickets, transportation, sports etc.
- Discounts via our benefit provider (benefits.ro)
- Great hardware
- Regular team events (online as well)
code11 is a Norwegian-Romanian company built brick by brick with Agile core values and cutting edge development technologies. We power start-ups and enterprises, working in innovation programs as their tech partner. We believe that there is always a better way to do it, whether it’s methodology, technology or digital transformation
Want more details? Come grab a coffee with us so we can talk more about a career out of the ordinary in code11.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.