Agile Operations Manager
Are you an Agile Lead, Agile Operations Manager, or Agile Process Lead who is interested in truly delivering Agile? Do you enjoy collaborating with and guiding your team members in adopting an Agile mindset?
If you read that, and your first instinct is to ask at least 5 whys, then code11 wants you on our team. code11 has been built brick by brick with Agile core values and cutting edge development technologies. We power start-ups and work in innovation programs as their tech partner, because we believe that there is always a better way to do it, whether it’s methodology, technology or digital transformation.
As the Agile Operations Manager, you will facilitate the delivery of code11 's development work. You will do that by supporting the team, vendors and clients, encouraging discussion and quick decision making on products, as well as resolving conflicts, all using an Agile mindset and framework. The role is not a team management one, but works closely with the development team to ensure projects are on track.
Your main responsibilities:
- Practice servant leadership towards the team;
- Get involved throughout the product's development lifecycle, from inception through maintenance, managing the product towards success;
- Understand the product objectives and champion them within the team, without coercion, assigning or dictating the work;
- Create overall project plans, budgets, dependencies for project(s), and ensures they are tracked and visible to all stakeholders;
- Coordinate across teams, up to, and including, coordinating release cycles across multi-product teams;
- Assist the delivery of development work, by nurturing discussions, decision-making, and quick conflict resolution in an Agile framework;
- Identifies need for, and engages vendors and freelancers where necessary for the product;
- Guides and coaches product team(development, QA,client, etc) on how to be more self-organized, use Agile practices (especially transparency), and assesses team Agile maturity;
- Remove impediments and eliminate problems, or else guide the team towards finding a solution or the right personnel to assist.
You are someone who has:
- At least 2 year experience (ideally 3) in an Agile role (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Analyst) in a team that applies Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban etc), for SaaS applications;
- Preferred exposure to or experience with other Agile methodologies, such as Lean, XP, SaFE;
- Experience working in a team with Agile techniques for software development, such as Lean Startup, Pair programming, Automated testing, BDD, CI/CD;
- Preferred technical experience, either as a developer or a Product Owner;
- Demonstrable experience creating and reviewing software documentation such as requirements specifications, user stories, design documents, manuals, test plans/cases, test scripts and test reports;
- Strong experience of the software development lifecycle, with an understanding of software code development and programming methodologies;
- Extensive experience collaborating with project teams composed of roles from multiple vendors/organizations;
- Experience working in customer-facing roles and handling customer-facing communication;
- Proficiency in using project management tools (e.g. Jira, Tempo, Realtime board);
- Proficiency in using an office suite (Google Drive strongly preferred);
We’re a close-knit team of explorers and doers in Norway and Romania. We believe that every person should work on meaningful things that make them and our partners happy. All of our people enjoy the autonomy to make an impact on the company, and the responsibility to make it a reality. For us, technology is not a goal in itself, it’s the medium by which we enact change in the lives of others.
- Competitive compensation
- First class private medical insurance
- 300 RON / month flexible benefit budget for meal tickets, transportation, sports etc.
- Discounts via our benefit provider (benefits.ro)
- Flexible working time (so long as you're available 10-15 EET core hours)
- Remote work during pandemic
- Office in the center of town (10m walk from Unirii)
- Great hardware
- Regular team events
Want more details? Come grab a coffee with us so we can talk more about a career out of the ordinary in code11.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.